About Keir Surgical
Keir Surgical provides the widest range of instrument patterns in Canada. We make this possible by our close working relationships with over twenty-five German instrument manufacturers.
Established in 1923, Keir Surgical has provided high-quality surgical products to hospitals, clinics, and healthcare facilities across Canada for more than 90 years. We are privileged to service the Canadian healthcare system and we thank all of our customers, employees and suppliers for their continued support.
Keir Surgical’s mission is to be Canada’s premier surgical products company. We recognize that our first priority is maintaining positive customer relationships. We employ individuals who share our values and we foster a team environment that provides opportunities for career development. We provide a wide range of surgical products and services that best fulfill our customers’ requirements for quality and value. At Keir Surgical, we take pride in our history as a long-standing, successful Canadian company, while working to improve the communities in which we live. Finally, we strive for continual improvement, compliance to applicable regulatory requirements, and adherence to our ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System.
Canadian healthcare is a complicated and complex industry. When you choose to work with Keir Surgical, you can trust that we will make every effort to keep it simple while providing you with smart, professional service. It is our goal to be your first call for surgical product in Canada. At Keir Surgical we are proud to supply Instruments for Life.
Our Mission and Core Values
To be Canada’s premier surgical products company.
Our core values:
- Recognize that positive customer relationships are our first priority.
- Employ individuals who share our mission, foster a team environment, and provide opportunities for career development.
- Provide a wide range of surgical products and services that best fulfill our customers’ requirements for quality and value.
- Take pride in our history as a long-standing, successful Canadian company and work to improve the communities in which we live.
- Strive for continual improvement, be prudent in our business method, and adhere to our ISO 13485:2016 Quality Management System.