Request a quote, catalogue or information
Contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order and Payment Terms
To meet the varying needs of our customers, Keir Surgical does not hold you to a minimum order policy.
Our payment terms are net 30 days. We ship FOB to hospitals for orders above $500.00. FOB does not apply to remote shipping locations.
Keir Surgical is ISO Quality Management System Certified, and our KS-Brand surgical instruments are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing and material defects. Normal wear is not warrantied, nor is damage caused by the improper use of a product.
Our KB-Brand ward quality instruments have a six-month warranty against manufacturing and material defects. Normal wear is not warrantied, nor is damage caused by the improper use of a product. Product is not intended or expected to function the same or last as long as an OR quality instrument.
Each of the other suppliers for whom we distribute offer individual warranties. Please contact our head office or your local Territory Manager for a copy of these warranty statements. All determinations of warranty will be made in the Vancouver Head Office.
Vancouver Head Office
126 – 408 East Kent Avenue South
Canada V5X 2X7
Return for Credit or Exchange
- Keir Surgical will not accept any return without an authorization number
- All returns must be sent prepaid to Keir Surgical
- Returned items must be in the same condition as they were delivered, never have been used, and in the original packaging
- Goods older than 30 days are not returnable
- Sterile or disposable goods, open cases, heat sealers, custom made items, discontinued products, and instruments that have been etched or engraved cannot be returned for credit or exchange
- Items returned that meet the criteria above will be subject to a 20% restock charge with the exception of Polarware products which will be subject to a 30% restock charge
- Any changes to this policy must be approved by management
Return for Repair or Warranty
- All returns for repair or warranty must be sent prepaid to Keir Surgical
- All warranty decisions will be made at Keir Surgical head office
Safe Transportation of Goods
- The hospital/clinic must warrant that all goods sent for repair have been disinfected and /or sterilized, such that they pose no risk to employees of Keir Surgical
- Any products received that appear to or are found to contain bio-burden will be returned or disposed of